25 Acts of Service For The Christmas Season
1. Bring treats to local fire station and police department.
2. Go through pantry and donate items to local food bank.
3. Tape $1 and a Christmas message onto random vending machines.
4. Buy and give a gift card to a shopper in the grocery store.
5. Go in with another family and be “Secret Santa” to a family in need.
6. Leave an extra big tip for your server at a restaurant with a note of Christmas cheer.
7. Donate contents of coin jar to Salvation Army bell ringer.
8. Make goodies for mailman, garbage man, etc.
9. Donate clothes and toys to KARM. (Or your local shelter/homeless outreach)
10. Set up a “free” hot chocolate stand.
11. Make cookies for your neighbor’s and sing carols to them.
12. Pay for someone’s Red Box.
13. Take balloons to children in the hospital.
14. Bring in your neighbor’s trash cans.
15. Leave notes of Christmas cheer on cars in parking lot.
16. Put away all of the shopping carts in a parking lot.
17. Put away shopping carts for random people.
18. Pay for the person behind you in the drive thru line.
19. Give money to a homeless person.
20. Go visit residents at a nursing home and bring them cards and sing them Christmas carols.
21. Play “Ding, Dong, Ditch” – leave a bag of groceries on someone’s door step, ring the door bell, and runaway. Make sure you leave an explanatory note.
22. Bless as many people as you can by holding the door for them and giving a big smile.
23. Hide quarters all over a playground for other kids to find.
24. Tape quarters to the machines at the laundromat.
25. Pass out candy canes to homeless.